At Premium Captains, we help you preserve the beauty and longevity of your yacht with our customized Yacht Maintenance Programs. We take a vested interest in each and every one of out clients and handle their boats with the utmost care. Our Yacht Maintenance programs are tailored specifically each vessel and her unique requirements.
We care for vessels of all shapes and sizes including Motor Yachts, Sailing Yachts, Mono-hulls, Multi-hulls, power catamarans, and sailing catamarans. Our team of experts and professionals is hand-picked so you can be assured you have a top pro performing each service and maintaining each system of your yacht.
Our Yacht Maintenance Team
Our yacht maintenance team has been hand-picked over a number of years for their reliability and expertise. Our goal is to ensure you have peace of mind knowing you have the finest technicians maintaining your vessel!
Our team consists of Premium USCG Certified Captains and expert field professionals including engineers, technicians, diesel mechanics, divers, detailers, surveyors, and refit professionals. You are also assigned dedicated account manager who will keep you up to date on all scheduled services, completions dates and provide documentations and photos/ videos of all services. And, our office supportive office team is highly attentive and always available to answer your questions.
Why Maintain Your Yacht?
Yacht Maintenance Plans
Each Membership plan includes:
- 200+ point checklist for each yacht we maintain
- 4 Monthly Cleanings including- exteriors, tenders and tender covers, gunnels, windows, railings, cushions and more
- 4 Monthly Systems checks including
- Engines and Fuel Systems
- Electrical A/C D/C
- Safety and Communications
- Water and Plumbing Systems
- Monthly Fitness Run/ Sea Trial
- Monthly Bottom Washes- certified and insured divers for hull cleanings propeller, shafts, bearings check intakes, rudders, lights and more
- Hurricane and Named Storm Plans- for vessels under our car between April 1st – Nov 21
- Photographs and documentation for each service
- Dedicated Account Manager
*All plans also include complimentary Captains Services for Pre-Purchase Sea Trials
Perks and Benefits
- 2 Captains of record assigned to your vessel
- Access to your team of dedicated professionals
- Regular communication & portal access to view status of your vessel and services rendered
- Member rates on diagnostics & repair work
- Member rates on project management services and oversight for refits
- Member rates on captain services (relocations, training, & other Premium Captains services)
- Free monthly content for safety tips, updates and other educational items
- Exclusive ‘Premium Captains Rate’ at West Marina (ask your account manager for details)
Outer Reef Yachts
Palm Beach Motor Yachts
Sea Ray Boats
Call us today for pricing and available time slots: